Friday, July 04, 2008

Shawl-a-holics Anonymous

At knit night last week Caroline and I were discussing what appears to be my recent shawl addiction. I counted it up and since March, I have made SEVEN shawls! Now, only three of them were mine, however, I think I am addicted. The last was made in just three days (Seraphina)!

MARCH: Dream in Color Smooshy in Midnight Derby
My Blue Jeans Shawl (severely stretched)
MARCH: Dream in Color Smooshy Nightwatch
My Blue Jeans Shawl (severely stretched)
APRIL: Caron Simply Soft in Country Blue
Annie's Attic Quick-to-Stitch Pray Shawls "Prayer for Comfort"

MAY: Dream in Color Smooshy in Gothic Rose
My Blue Jeans Shawl (severely stretched)

JUNE: Dream in Color Smooshy in In Vino Veritas
My Blue Jeans Shawl (severely stretched)

JUNE: Dream in Color Smooshy in Some Summer Sky
My Blue Jeans Shawl (severely stretched)

JUNE: Shakespeare color 09

Seraphina Shawl

And of course what was the next item I began stitching?

#205 Crocus Bud Crocheted Shawl (scroll down) in Zweena's Earth Friendly Yarns Lace Weight in color Sweet Pea

I may need help...

5 comments:

Gina House said...

I will totally join you in that group. I'm thinking of shawl knitting at this very moment.

Those shawls are gorgeous! (and I love mine!)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shawls! I have the Crocus Bud and Seraphina in my queue as well.

Anonymous said...

Your shawls are beautiful. I've noticed that many Manchvageans have the shawl virus, but when the results are so beautiful, it's not a problem to be cured.

Caroline said...

Project obsession, it is catching!

Elisa said...

What do you think of the Crocus Bud pattern? I'm thinking about buying it - it look lovely in the catalog. Love all your Blue Jean shawls; another great pattern.